COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Competition is open to entrants, who are 18 years and over.
- Employees of Galway Race Committee, Sponsor Partners and their groups
of companies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entries will close each race day at 9pm.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- The winner shall be chosen at random from the entries received. The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winners will be contacted directly by the racecourse.
- There is no cash alternative, nor is the prize transferable.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for lost or misdirected messages, unavailable network connections, failed incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions or other communications failures or circumstances affecting receipt or entrants ability to participate in the Competition or if any racing (or any other event) applicable to the Competition or the prize is cancelled for any reason.
- The promoter will only process your personal details provided for the purpose of this competition.
- Details of the prize are included in the information about the Competition. Where the prize includes tickets to an event or travel transfers and/or travel to the event are not included unless specifically mentioned in the information about the Competition.
- Promoter: Galway Race Committee
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Irish Law.