Day 2 of the October Bank Holiday Festival - In aid of The National Breast Cancer Research Institute
The National Breast Cancer Research Institute & The Galway Races
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
As part of our October Racing Festival on Sunday 24th we will host a dedicated fundraiser for The National Breast Cancer Research Institute, our ‘Race in Pink’ day. More information to follow pending Covid19 restrictions.
Since we launched this charity race day two years ago, the event has raised over €225,000, thanks to all of you who support it.
***GALWAY RACECOURSE, PROUD TO SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH***
Racecard on the day:
- 1st race: The Last Chance to WINABMW.ie Mares Maiden Hurdle of €12,000
- 2nd race: The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Beginners Steeplechase of €15,500
- 3rd race: The Play in Pink Handicap Steeplechase of €21,000
- 4th race: The Anna O’Coinne Memorial Handicap Steeplechase of €11,000
- 5th race: Marlin Hotel Dublin, Supporting The National Breast Cancer Research Institute Hurdle of €27,500
- 6th race: The Glenman Construction Maiden Hurdle of €12,000
- 7th race: The Mayo Pink Ribbon Supports the National Breast Cancer Research Institute Handicap Hurdle of €16,000
- 8th race: The Pink Ribbon Tour 4-Y-O Fillies (Pro/Am) Flat Race of €9,000